TEAMTALKS: SERVICE INNOVATION: MAKING IT HAPPEN
12. November 2019KMS TEAM, Gabrielenstr. 9, 80636 München
17:00 bis 20:00 Uhr
Ideas are only as good as their execution. At Teamtalks Service Innovation: Making it happen, a panel made up of national and international executives will offer answers to these questions: What does it take to implement service innovations successfully? What are the factors for success, the obstacles, and the accelerators? The diverse perspectives of founders, companies, and agencies as well as ways to manage service innovations in theory and in practice will be discussed. After the Teamtalks presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to share experiences and ideas.
- Hitoshi Tanaka, CEO of JINS
- Prof. Dr. Torsten Haferlach, Managing Director of Münchner Leukämielabor
- Sabine Laute, Digital Lead HR/Head of HR Innovation at Innogy
- Garan Goodman, Associate Partner at Stryber
- Moritz Rose, Vice President Design at Viessmann
- Patric Jarchow, Head of Global Multi-Channel Strategy & Execution at Merck
- Simon Betsch, Managing Partner at KMS TEAM
The event has been designed to address executives; the number of attendees is limited.
The discussion will be conducted in English.